RP Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Haven

Forum dedicated to thread RPs as well as the revival of past RPs that suffered terrible fates.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RayneK
Just not meant to be happy
Just not meant to be happy
RayneK

Number of posts : 896
Location : My summer cottage on the line between genius and insanity
Registration date : 2008-08-12

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:32 pm

A member has just given me clarity I drew a blind eye to, but I see the light now.

People, JT and I got the idea for this forum to escape the idiocy plaguing Funnygames, not as a 'death to FGF, Dragon50's an idiot' forum. This is RP Haven, not 'let out your frustration at Funnygames Haven'. Everyone, we all know D50's inability to moddom, but FGF should keep a place in our hearts for the fun we had there not just as a home for spammers.

Remember FGF's glory, not just the negatives people. So from here on out, if I see anything negative about FGF or Dragon50 I will immediately delete it and warn the poster, regardless of status. As soon as I finish typing this the rule is in effect.

Also, I decree no action shall be taken on FGF against it. Though lgeg's last act was funny, we don't all need to do a 'final flame.' The mods have enough work to do as is without our childishness added to it. Any action taken on FGF similar to a final flame on FGF will result in punishment here on Haven.

So it be written, so shall it be;
Quoth the raven, nevermore.

[/badguy]
Back to top Go down
https://rpghaven.forumotion.net

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!!!
Page 1 of 1