RP Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Haven

Forum dedicated to thread RPs as well as the revival of past RPs that suffered terrible fates.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Posts not appearing issue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RayneK
Just not meant to be happy
RayneK

Number of posts : 896
Location : My summer cottage on the line between genius and insanity
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Posts not appearing issue Empty
PostSubject: Posts not appearing issue   Posts not appearing issue Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 2:17 pm

I've received many questions about what is doing this and I have an answer. So I'm posting it here so hopefully everyone sees it.

I've looked into the error and the admins of the admins (the guys on the site this one branches from) say:

Nessa wrote:
Yes we have had a General Error issue with all forumotion forums at this time. But Please remain calm as The techs are working on resolving this issue as we speak. This problem will be rectified as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvience.

And the follow up:

Typlo wrote:
We're truly sorry for this huge issue here, technical issues with the servers encountered during night time here so it's been an hell of a problem to get them all fixed.

Your forums are all getting back to normal now, only issue now is that all posts done after sunday morning aren't working.
We will be providing you with a major new functionalitie in the next days as a compensation Smile

So the problem is being fixed as I type. Everything should be back to normal in hopefully no time.

I'll keep everyone updated as the situation progresses, that i-

Testicles.

That is all.

Last edited by RayneK on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpghaven.forumotion.net
RayneK
RayneK

Number of posts : 896
Location : My summer cottage on the line between genius and insanity
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Posts not appearing issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts not appearing issue   Posts not appearing issue Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:05 am

I've looked over the status of the post issue. I suppose the action they chose to take is simply to delete all posts whose content was lost, sorry, but it looks like everyone's gonna have to repost everything from Sunday.
Back to top Go down
https://rpghaven.forumotion.net

Posts not appearing issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Haven :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: